Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm melting, melting, melting

The snow started to melt and once again I am hopeful that THIS time Spring is really on the way. 

The jonquils that I picked and carried when I got married have just started blooming.  I only had 6 at the time and now they have multiplied.  It looks like my blueberry bushes survived even though I never got around to planting them last year. A few little nails will patch up my badly weathered birdhouses and I might make a few of these boot birdhouses this year as I spied a couple of them under the bed.


Surprise!  No lengthy update on the progress of the silk skirt that goes under the lace.  I finished that up today...6 long French seams and one up the back.  French seams because every dress should be as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. 

Now it is time for another fitting.

On left one seamed is finished, the next is pinned & ready to go.






1 comment:

  1. well that answers my question....lace skirt, too! she's going to be the prettiest bride in the county!

    ReplyDelete