Thursday, March 21, 2013

Turning the Corner with Lace

I am beginning to realize that the best time of the day for me to work is in the evening and night.  In fact I got so wrapped up in what I was doing last night that when I looked up from my work it was 3:00 am.

Handwork is time consuming but it is my favorite part of sewing.  Last night I completed attaching the lace from the front where I left off from the day before and over the shoulder.  I spliced the lace in two places and this is the one in the back. It worked out perfectly!


 I have a ton so stuff to do so this will be a short note but I wanted to share the progress that I have made.  I'll talk to you tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! And perfect as you said. It will be a masterpiece. But 3am?

    ReplyDelete