Thursday, September 20, 2012

Let's Get Started!


To everyone that has been checking in to find out how Brittney's dress is coming along...and have found nothing...I want to apologize! I have been a slug.  I promise to start posting regularly because I want everyone to be part of this.

First off with Brittney's permission I want to unveil the photo of her perfect wedding dress.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Her sash will be coral and there will be some other exciting details but I'll tell you about those later on.



This is really a beautiful gown, simple, elegant and no pouf.  There is no pattern in any of the pattern books that I can alter so I am going to start at the very beginning and draft a pattern just to fit Brittney.

I was going to say "wish me luck" but I really feel pretty good and don't think I'll need it.  

I am so up for this challenge!

Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment